Automobile Injuries and Car Crashes
We accept auto injury cases. Dr. Edwards has taken numerous advanced trainings to help clients navigate their way through this difficult process. Most clients do not know their rights and tend to be taken advantage of by their own insurance companies. Don’t let this happen to you.
Do you Take My Insurance?
One of the common question clients want to know is if I take their health insurance. And I’ve learned that the fastest and most accurate way to find that out is for you to call your insurance provider and ask the following questions.
How to Check for your Out of Network benefits.
- Effective Date: Your health insurance policy offers a certain amount of coverage each year. It will be effective from a date which is usually Jan 1 or July 1.
- Your Deductible: First you want to find out how much your out of network deductible is. This can range from a few hundred to a couple of thousand dollars depending upon your policy.
- Ask if any of your out of network deductible has been met?
- Benefits: Ask, “What are my Chiropractic and Physical Therapy benefits? They will than tell you that you have a number of Chiropractic visits and usually a much higher number of Physical Therapy visits.
- Ask if any of this visits has been used?
- Percent they Cover: Most policy holders don’t understand that their insurance only pays a percentage of what they approve, not what they are charged.
- Ask what percent of their approved amount do they pay?
Call Me and Share What you Found Out
Now that you have an idea what your coverage is, let’s go over this information together so I can help you make sense out of it. This enables me to explain the different payment options available based on the coverage that you have.
You can reach me at: (206) 229-6847
I DON’T HAVE INSURANCE
For clients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. If you have no insurance or do not have chiropractic benefits there is still a way for you to receive the care you need.
Many of my clients pay directly for care, as they quickly realize how cost-effective and affordable the care I offer really is.